Thursday, November 27, 2008

NKOTB Round 2!

Sixteen years have passed since my mom took Em, Liz and I to see the New Kids on the Block concert at Beasley Coliseum in Pullman. Last weekend, Kristin, Ashley and I saw the New (older) Kids at the Tacoma Dome, and I think I screamed just as loud as I did when I was 10!!! It was such a fun time both at the concert and visiting Kris in Seattle. Blinn and Jay watched football all day at the bars while Kris and I prepped for our big evening with breakfast with Lyssa and a manicure.
The concert crowd was made up of 24-35 year old women and everyone screamed and danced while NKOTB played mostly old songs that we knew ALL the words to. When their new songs came on, the three of us took that opportunity to sit down for a rest. :)

Here are some pics from our evening. Notice my shirt...it was Trey's first concert! Probably not exactly what his Daddy had in mind. :)




Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Our family sure has a lot to be thankful for this year. We're getting ready to head down to my mom and dad's house to enjoy all of the Thanksgiving fixins; including the best stuffing in the WORLD! YEY!



1 comments:

Johnston, Party of Five said...

OMG, I didn't even notice the shirt the first time I looked! Maybe 20 years from now Trey can go to an Old Kids On the Block concert!