Thursday, September 4, 2008

15 weeks along!

Here is my first "belly pic" at the 15 week mark. Everything continues to go well! I'm thinking the next post on here will tell you if Baby C is a boy or a girl!

We have had a busy couple of weeks. Two weekends ago Kristin, Jay, and her little pup Chloe came over for a visit! It was so much fun! Kristin and I went shopping on Saturday while Jay and Blinn golfed. I sure wish we weren't 4 hours away from each other. Despite the picture below, Gus and Chloe got along very well. I like to think in this picture, Gus was just showing her that this was his house.

For our Labor Day weekend we stayed the night at my Grandma Hazel's in Colfax from Saturday to Sunday. It was a very nice visit! When we got home on Sunday, Blinn started to paint our bedroom. Bye bye bright blue! He has done a great and very thorough job. Once everything is finished and we've moved our furniture back in I'll post a pic.
Next Wednesday we are flying out to Athens, GA to visit Jake and Scarlet! We're beyond excited. Jake had his first football game this past weekend, and he made the Atlanta Journal newspaper! I think that the presentation of Uga (apparently Georgia's beloved mascot) looks like a crowd outside of the Today Show or something! It will be a great vacation and we're so happy we get to spend it with them!

0 comments: