Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 weeks old!
















Blinn and I have a 3 week old son! Every Sunday we can't help but look at the clock and remember what we were doing on February 15. Blinn is back to work full time and my mom is staying with us this week to help out. It has been great having her here! Not only does she snuggle, spoil and change Trey's diapers, she's also really helped ease the transition of not having Blinn around during the day. Trey and I are looking forward to enjoying some March Madness together soon. Let's go Dawgs! ; )
Mom and I took Trey to get weighed today and our little guy (pun intended) is at 9 lbs 15 oz! He's one healthy boy! The nurses that saw him said how he was "all boy" and what a "big guy" he was. He holds his head up on his own very well, knows my voice and I think Daddy's too, eats VERY well (we call him the TERacuda), is okay with bath time as long as he has a warm washcloth on his tummy, and he does a million other things I'm not thinking of at the moment. Bottom line is he is well loved, growing, healthy and ours. We're very blessed!

2 comments:

At Home with the Hammonds said...

LOVE the pictures - especially the boppy one, I just want to eat him up! He is so darn adorable! I can't wait to see him in person again! Give Trey lots of kisses from us.

Johnston, Party of Five said...

Such a hansome boy! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a few weeks! Glad things are going well, and I can't wait to see both of you soon!

~Natalie